AW: Re: RE: [hobbit] BB Windows client 1.08d + msgs question]

bb4 at richter-it.net bb4 at richter-it.net
Fri Mar 24 13:38:37 CET 2006

Hi Henrik,

thanks for the advice.
BBGHOSTS showed me the missing machines with the underscores in the name.
The error was, that I had not dots within the IPs but something like "<ALT-GR>+. ".
The other problem was the windows client which was sending the data to an address elsewhere but not to the hobbit.
Since the IPs only differed in one digit we both overlooked the error :-)

But there is another question. How can I check with the Hobbit client for errors and warnings in /var/log/messages or /var/adm/messages or any other logfile?

Thanks again for the great tool.
Torsten