[hobbit] S.O. upgrade

Francisco Carmona León fcarmona at cfe.gob.mx
Thu Mar 23 17:39:12 CET 2006

and other question, why all my alerts have no number to knowledge?

Hobbit [0] sistlv11:ssh stopped reporting (PURPLE)
Hobbit [0] susnlvx01:conn stopped reporting (PURPLE)
Hobbit [0] susnlvx01:http stopped reporting (PURPLE)
Hobbit [0] sistlv11:imap stopped reporting (PURPLE)
Hobbit [0] mgpac114:conn stopped reporting (PURPLE)
Hobbit [0] R3-a:conn stopped reporting (PURPLE)
Hobbit [0] localhost:ssh stopped reporting (PURPLE)

On Thu, 2006-03-23 at 17:20 +0100, Frédéric Mangeant wrote:
> Francisco Carmona León a écrit :
> > # This file controls the state of SELinux on the system.
> > # SELINUX= can take one of these three values:
> > #       enforcing - SELinux security policy is enforced.
> > #       permissive - SELinux prints warnings instead of enforcing.
> > #       disabled - SELinux is fully disabled.
> > SELINUX=enforcing
> >

> Try with
>
> SELINUX=disabled
>

> I *think* you have to reboot.