Using additional graphs from hobbitgraph.cfg

EyalRi at Clal-Ins.co.il EyalRi at Clal-Ins.co.il
Tue Mar 21 12:16:27 CET 2006

Hi,

I would like to gather IO statistics trends.
I have noticed that there are entries of vmstat5 and vmstat4 in hobbitgraph.cfg

I have added vmstat5 and vmstat4  to TEST2RRD and GRAPHS and restarted hobbit server.
When looking at the trends column I can't see the graphs.

are there any additional steps that are required ?
Is there a better/other ways to gather IO statistics trends ?

Any help/suggestion would be appreciated.

Regards,
   Eyal Rif

   This message was sent by Clal Insurance Ltd Mail Systems

   Visit us at http://www.clalbit.co.il
The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee or addressees. If
you are not an intended recipient, please delete the message and any attachments
and notify the sender of misdelivery: any use or disclosure of the contents of
either is unauthorized and may be unlawful.