[hobbit] Snapshot from 12/03

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Mon Mar 13 10:51:29 CET 2006

On Mon, Mar 13, 2006 at 10:36:54AM +0100, Fr?d?ric Mangeant wrote:
> Hi Henrik
>
> the latest snapshot now builds fine on my test system (Gentoo Linux x86,
> Hobbit 4.2-pre built with GCC 3.4.5).
>
> When starting it, I get this error in hobbitd.log :
>
> 2006-03-13 10:24:41 How did this happen? clients=0, s.sem_op=0
> 2006-03-13 10:28:45 Setup complete
>
> However, it runs fine.

The timestamps show that there are 4 minutes between these two log-
entries. Are you sure that the first one happened when you were
starting Hobbit ? From the timestamp, it looks more like it happened
when you shut down Hobbit.

(NB: The very first log-entries from starting Hobbit are in the
     hobbitlaunch.log file).