RRD graphing not showing up

pmalenfa at videotron.ca pmalenfa at videotron.ca
Thu Jun 22 09:02:09 CEST 2006

The graphs do not show up on one Hobbit server I installed on AIX.  All
the other hobbit servers I installed on AIX 5.2 and 5.3 do work fine.  I
used the same procedure for installing Hobbit (same pre-reqs).  All the
pages shows up properly but the graphs images are not produced.

The server is on AIX 5.3, running 64 bits kernel.  I tried many things
following what I found in the list but without success.  Here is what I
tried already:

- Tested manually hobbitgraph.sh, with the Apache user (REQUEST_METHOD,
REQUEST_URI, etc).  It return data.
- Recompiled a few times using different options
- I saw the list thread about problems on HPUX and 64 bits compilations.
So I tried recompiling with my server in 32 bits and same problem
- rrd files gets populated and rrdtool dump is working

In my apache error log, I have the following:
 Premature end of script headers: /home/hobbit/cgi-bin/hobbitgraph.sh

In my rrd-data.log, I have (I don't think it matters)
Internal error: Duplicate match ignored

Any ideas?

Pierre