[hobbit] Help with Roracle script

Larry Barber lebarber at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 16:29:02 CEST 2006

I had a similar problem once, turned out it was caused by the DBA's not
utilizing the autostart feature in the oratab file. If you have the
autostart column set to 'n' in oratab, roracle will ignore the entry.
Probably the easiest way to fix this is to copy the oratab file to another
directory (BBHOME/etc makes sense), modify the roracle script to find the
new file, and then edit the new oratab file so that there are 'y's next to
all the active databases.

Thanks,
Larry Barber