Server side tests stopped

Jeffrey Chandler jeffrey.chandler at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 18:52:46 CEST 2006

Hello,

This morning when I got into work, I noticed that last night at around 6:15
pm local time, the server side tests on Hobbit (conn, ssh, smtp, dns, etc.)
stopped on all of the machines that my Hobbit server polls.  When I
restarted the Hobbit Daemon, the tests returned from Purple to green, but I
do not know exactly what the problem was.  On Monday of this week, I
incrementally upgraded from 4.1.1 to 4.1.2 and then 4.1.2p1 and followed the
Upgrade instructions along the way.  Is there anything that I can do after
the fact to find out what might have caused this to happen?  I searched
through the log files, and did not find anything that would indicate what
might have been the problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeff