Hobbit Alert Crash

Tom Brockman Tbrockman at datadimensions.com
Wed Jun 14 15:58:10 CEST 2006

Is this a problem with my configuration or my program?

Core was generated by `hobbitd_alert
--checkpoint-file=/home/hobbit/server/tmp/alert.chk --checkpoint-'.

Program terminated with signal 6, Aborted.

#0  0xffffe410 in ?? ()

Thanks,

Thomas Brockman

Director, Information Technology

Data Dimensions

P:  608.373.6219

F:  608.373.3219

Email: tbrockman at datadimensions.com
<mailto:tbrockman at datadimensions.com>

This message and its attachments are from Data Dimensions Corp. and are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original e-mail and destroy any copies or printouts of this e-mail as well as any attachments.