[hobbit] Hobbit client, exempt disks?

Morris, Chris (Shared Services) CHRIS.MORRIS at RWEnpower.com
Thu Jun 8 15:11:13 CEST 2006

Henrik,

The patch works fine, but generated the following in clientdata.log :-

2006-06-08 14:05:20 Unknown token 'IGNORE' ignored at line 351
2006-06-08 14:05:20 Unknown token 'IGNORE' ignored at line 352

Regards,

Chris

The information contained in this email is intended only for the use of the intended recipient at the email address to which it has been addressed. If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination or copying of the message or associated attachments is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender by return email or call 01793 877777 and ask for the sender and then delete it immediately from your system.Please note that neither RWE npower nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan attachments (if any).