[hobbit] bb-findhost.sh problem.

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Thu Jun 8 12:29:09 CEST 2006

On Thu, Jun 08, 2006 at 06:08:05AM -0400, Michael Nemeth wrote:
> Using the beta when I do a find host and click on the link I get:
> "the connection was refused when attempting to contact 127.0.0.1"
> sunos 5.9

One more thing, could you try changing the file
  ~hobbit/server/web/findhost_form
There's a line with
  <FORM METHOD="GET" ACTION="&REQUEST_URI">
Try changing that to
  <FORM METHOD="GET" ACTION="&SCRIPT_NAME">

This change was actually done in the source code, but I've forgotten
to do it also on the web/* files. It could cause problems on some
kinds of webservers.