[hobbit] Hobbit 4.2 - beta release 20060605 available

Kauffman, Tom KauffmanT at nibco.com
Tue Jun 6 21:33:44 CEST 2006

Other man pages that don't seem to be in the tar.gz file:

manpages/man1/hobbit-nkview.cgi.1.html
manpages/man1/hobbit-ackinfo.cgi.1.html
manpages/man1/hobbit-confreport.cgi.1.html
manpages/man1/hobbit-statusreport.cgi.1.html
manpages/man1/hobbit-nkedit.cgi.8.html   <note error in url as well>

Tom Kauffman
NIBCO, Inc