[hobbit] Hobbit 4.2 - beta release 20060605 available

Mike Arnold hobbit at razorsedge.org
Tue Jun 6 21:19:34 CEST 2006

Henrik Stoerner wrote:
> So - the beta release of Hobbit 4.2 is out there, available on
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/hobbitmon/
> The source tar.gz file is there, and there are pre-built Debian
> packages for i386 and Sparc. RPM's will appear shortly.

If anyone is interested, I have rpm builds for i386 RedHat 7.3, RedHat 9,
RHEL/CentOS 2.1/3/4, and Fedora 1/2/3/4/5 up in the RE-test repository at
http://rpm.razorsedge.org/.

--
-m

... so long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those
who wish to tyrranize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent,
and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious
and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men.
                -- Voltarine de Cleyre