[hobbit] Small modification to hobbitclient-linux.sh

Frédéric Mangeant frederic.mangeant at steria.com
Mon Jun 5 09:31:39 CEST 2006

Henrik Stoerner a écrit :
> I've taken your patch and modified it somewhat, so that the distribution
> specific information is reported in a separate [osversion] section of
> the client data. Then I made the "info" column webpage use this, so in
> the "OS: " display you'll now see
>
> OS:	Ubuntu 6.06
>         Linux osiris.hswn.dk 2.6.15-23-k7 i686

Thanks, your "OS" display is more readable.

Here are some more distribution specific files :
- Slackware : /etc/slackware-version
- Mandriva : /etc/mandrake-release
- Fedora : /etc/fedora-release
- Arch Linux : /etc/arch-release

I don't have these at work, so I don't know the exact format of these files.

Frédéric Mangeant

Steria EDC Sophia-Antipolis