[hobbit] /data/logs directory

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Fri Jun 2 07:29:27 CEST 2006

On Thu, Jun 01, 2006 at 05:39:28PM -0500, Jeff Newman wrote:

> If you have the bbstatus task enabled, does it write the values it
> recieves to a file, and then the next time data arrives, overwrite the
> info in the file, or does it append to the file?
>
> I would like to capture some data that comes in every 1 or 2 seconds

Like the old BB system, the files in data/logs/ reflect the current
status, so they are overwritten each time the status is updated.

Capturing the status messages that arrive could be useful - also for
debugging Hobbit! - so I hacked up a new hobbitd_capture module to
do that (spent a full 30 minutes coding and testing it :-)).

I'll mail it to you directly.