[hobbit] conn test fails / comes back

Jerry Yu jjj863 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 16:58:03 CEST 2006

I have a different & similar problem. I had a cont= test for http.  it was a
bad link so the test never ever succeded.  It stayed as 'red' as expected.

When I change bb-alerts to email 'RECOVERED' as well, this test starts to
turn red->clear (with alert email saying the  same thing) at each check
cycle for a test which always fails.

More annoyinyly, this stayed true even if I removed the 'RECOVERED' from
hobbit-alerts.cfg, after day.