[hobbit] enable/disable user control

Brodie, Kent brodie at mcw.edu
Thu Jul 27 19:30:26 CEST 2006

I don't think there is a way to do this, as the web-based access into
the hobbit management interface is all or nothing--  once you are
"authenticated", you can enable/disable hosts, add/delete systems from
the critical systems list, etc.

Although I think this would be a nice-to-have for the future, my guess
is that its implementation would be somewhat complex.........

Kent C. Brodie - brodie at phys.mcw.edu

Department of Physiology

Medical College of Wisconsin

(414) 456-8590