[hobbit] Hobbit 4.2 release candidate available

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Thu Jul 20 08:40:32 CEST 2006

On Wed, Jul 19, 2006 at 07:32:50AM +0200, Dominique Frise wrote:

> Now on the "All non green view" there are two hosts/alerts pairs:
>
> bb at iris bin]$ ./bb 127.0.0.1 "hobbitdboard color=red,yellow fields=hostname,testname,cookie"
> otto|sslcert|818047
> zeb1|disk|987573
>
> But we see three lines on the "Acknowledge Alert" page (last one has no
> Host or Test name):

That last line is used to ack multiple hosts with one click. Check the
checkboxes in the "Ack multiple" column, fill out the ack-message and
duration on the bottom line and hit the "Send" button - and you've
acked all of the checked alerts.

(Hmm ... I thought that interface would be obvious, apparently not).