Hobbit help?

Greg Hatos ghatos at pathfire.com
Wed Jul 19 17:09:17 CEST 2006

I have tried integrating MRTG graphs into Hobbit with little success.  I
have been able to integrate MRTG queries into Hobbit; they are working
from hobbitlaunch.cfg and rrds are being written to the appropriate
directories under /home/hobbit/data/rrd, but the graphs do not appear on
the trend page.  I have not been able to find any documentation on the
exact way to correct this problem.

The MRTG rrd files are under the rrd directory/devicename.  The
tcp.conn.rrd file exists in the same directory and is displayed on the
web page. The MRTG filenames are:  mrtg.devicename.fa0.rrd.

Please help.

Greg Hatos