[hobbit] Confreport Question

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Thu Jul 6 12:48:07 CEST 2006

On Thu, Jul 06, 2006 at 01:46:13PM +1000, ZanDAhaR wrote:

[snip report on hobbit-confreport missing a lot of stuff]

I know. My current "things to do before 4.2 final" currently has
only this one item:

  * Bugs (not critical)
    o "Critical systems" and "client" config missing on config-report

Apart from fixing the bugs that have been reported, obviously.

The hobbit-confreport is currently low on my priority list, mostly
because it is such a boring thing to do reports :-)) I won't promise
to get it done before the 4.2 release, but there is sufficient pressure
from my for-pay-work that it will get done fairly soon.