[hobbit] rrd question

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Tue Jul 4 07:48:21 CEST 2006

On Mon, Jul 03, 2006 at 05:43:35PM -0500, Jeff Newman wrote:

> Second: Would it be possible to specify hours and minutes?
> I know rrdtool not only lets you specify dates, but also hours/minutes.
> something like "-s 14:00 20060419 -e 15:00 20060419"
>
> I havn't downloaded the code to see how you implemented the metric report,
> so I don't know how easy/hard this would be to implement.

Not at all. I just modified the code to handle hour/minute/second
selections if provided from the web form that calls the hostgraphs
CGI. So although I won't add it to the default hostgraphs_form, you
can add your own drop-down's with hour/minute/second selections and
get your graphs for whatever period you like.