[hobbit] extermanl temperature sensor

Mike Arnold hobbit at razorsedge.org
Fri Jan 27 01:44:10 CET 2006

McGraw, Robert P. wrote:

> When I was looking at the hobbit web page a while back, I thought I
> remember
> seeing an advertisement for an external temperature sensor device that was
> network ready and not to expensive. I cannot see this any more or maybe I
> am
> mistaken.
>
> Can anyone point me to a unit that is small, easy to mount and not to
> expensive and that you have used and can recommend.
>
> Thanks
>
> Robert

You might be thinking about the device on the nagios webpage.
http://nagios.org/products/environmental/esensors/em01b.php

I personally use a WeatherGoose: http://www.itwatchdogs.com/

--
-m

... so long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those
who wish to tyrranize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent,
and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious
and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men.
                -- Voltarine de Cleyre