[hobbit] Repeat entries in bb-hosts

Jeff Newman jeffnewman75 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 17:00:53 CET 2006

I tried this, but I don't think my implementation was correct.

How I have it now is my bb-hosts has:

dispinclude bb-hosts.all
include bb-hosts.subs

That way I can see an "all" view, or the servers broken into categories.
I define each host in the bb-hosts.all and bb-hosts.subs

In the "subs" page, I tried setting all of the IP's to 0.0.0.0 and putting
#noconn
at the end, and shortly after, everything on both pages went purple, so
Im not sure if the way I am approaching it is wrong or what.

-Jeff