[hobbit] Wish: hobbitserver find option.

Great Dilla great.dilla at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 13:57:29 CET 2006

This feature would require you to edit two files.. see below:

[1] Edit the file $HOBBITHOME/server/web/findhost_form
insert: NAME="findHost"
... in the line <FORM METHOD="GET" ACTION="&REQUEST_URI">
insert: onLoad="focus.host();"
... in the line <INPUT  TYPE="TEXT" NAME="host" VALUE="" MAXLEN
GTH=200 SIZE=70><BR>

[2] Edit the file $HOBBITHOME/server/web/findhost_header
insert: onLoad="document.findHost.host.focus();"
... in the line <BODY  BGCOLOR="&BBBACKGROUND" BACKGROUND="&BBSKIN
/bkg-&BBBACKGROUND.gif" > tag.

And try the find host on the menu.. the cursor is automatically
pointing to the form: "Pattern to look for"

HTH.