[hobbit] Some newbie help

Rob Munsch rmunsch at solutionsforprogress.com
Thu Jan 19 20:31:05 CET 2006

yah well, fair 'nuff.  this is system administration after all, and i
suppose every absolute final statement has an "....except when:" after
it :D.

It was just the bare one-liner 'make hobbit a sudoer' that freaked me
out a lil.  Certainly for fping it isn't necessary, and your example
shows specifically how to keep it reined in when it is (sorry, lars, i
don't mean to pick on you...).