[hobbit] Client log parsing (suggestion)

Aiello, Steve (Corporate, consultant) steve.aiello at ge.com
Thu Jan 19 19:23:49 CET 2006

I was thinking the same thing about using the config parameter of the
hobbit/bigbrother protocol. Only difference in what I was thinking was
one large global file i.e. in the format of the bb-msgstab. Running only
every hour is too long for me. Would need some type of tool to check the
log(s) with only updated info from the last time the log(s) were
checked.