[hobbit] Re: Hobbit Alert config

Vernon Everett v.everett at afgonline.com.au
Sat Jan 14 00:08:32 CET 2006

Hi Henrik

Yes, I got the alert, no problem.
The e-mail address <number>@messagenet.com sends an SMS to <number>
I obviously removed my own number before sending this mail :-)
I then sorted out the problem, but never got a recovery message.

In case you need to know, I am using Hobbit version 4.1.2

Regards
    Vernon

-----
No trees were killed in the creation of this message. However, many
electrons were terribly inconvenienced.