> Recovered alerts : no messages

James B Horwath JamesHorwath at glic.com
Fri Feb 24 12:33:21 CET 2006

I think your problem is with the definition 1234567.  This is a zero based
week,  it should be
0123456

I have found hobbit acts strange when you have syntax errors in the
definition file.

Regards,
Jim

> "'hobbit at hswn.dk'" <hobbit at hswn.dk>

> Recovered alerts : no messages
>

> Hello,
>
> I have set this rule for being mailed every hour when the host is down
for
> more than 15 minutes, but I don't receive any mail when the service is
OK
> again and furthermore, I receive the message every 30 minutes...
>
> The message is
>
>  bbbwanrouter01.domain.com(111.222.222.111).conn: [red] Ack: [511437]
>

> Is there something wrong in the definition ?
>

> HOST=%(.*wanrouter.*).domain.com TIME=1234567:0000:2359
>    SCRIPT /usr/home/hobbit/server/ext/scriptname.pl
> emailaddress at localhost
>    PAGE=ISPRouters
>    SERVICE=conn
>    COLOR=RED
>    REPEAT=1h
>    DURATION>15m
>    RECOVERED
>

> Thank you for your help.
>
> Jim Horwath
> SANS Certified: GCUX, GCIH, GCIA, GHTQ, GREM
> Unix Admin

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the
message and any attachments.  Thank you.