Potential patches for Darwin and FreeBSD

Greg Larkin glarkin at sourcehosting.net
Fri Feb 17 17:34:37 CET 2006

Hi folks,

I am using Mac OS X 10.3.9 for my Hobbit server, and I'm monitoring some RH9
Linux boxes and FreeBSD 4.11 boxes.  The FreeBSD box reported disk problems
as soon as I got the client installed.  The filesystem type "linprocfs" is
not ignored during the disk checks, so I patched hobbitclient-freebsd.sh to
omit it, since it always reports 100% usage.

I also patched hobbitclient-darwin.sh a couple of days ago to fix an
argument problem with "df" that resulted in this error message over and over
in my hobbitclient.log file:

df: illegal option -- T
usage: df [-b | -H | -h | -k | -m | -P] [-ailn] [-t type] [file | filesystem
...]

Henrik (or anyone else), if you want these patches, email me separately and
I'll send them to you or place them somewhere for download.  If there's a
better way to submit patches, let me know.

Regards,
Greg,

SourceHosting.net, LLC
Ready. Set. Code.