[hobbit] Graphing help needed

brandste at hebis.de brandste at hebis.de
Tue Feb 7 13:03:11 CET 2006

Hi Henrik,

thanks for clarification.
(Sorry for my misleading question, we saw the other graphs but are
 not able to present them direclty with the test-result.

 By clicking on eg. CPU, there is only one graph showing.
 Clicking on that graph, or using the keyword: action=menu, we see
 the more historical graphs. [here without the output of the testskript]
)

Would there be a possibility to permanently show more then the 48hours Graph
say at tests like cpu, memory or temperatures?
Do you plan something like that for the next or following versions?

***

The text-mode history is a very helpfull tool! And where graphs can't tell
which state was present the only way to get the information.
Good the switch [all] existed!

Best
   Mathias