[hobbit] bb-host include problem

McGraw, Robert P. rmcgraw at purdue.edu
Mon Feb 6 21:46:31 CET 2006

For kicks I decided to just add a few names that were in the include file to
the bb-host file and comment out the include line.

Now they work.

Am I using the include file the wrong way?

Robert

Robert P. McGraw, Jr.
Manager, Computer System                 EMAIL: rmcgraw at purdue.edu
Purdue University                         ROOM: MATH-807
Department of Mathematics                PHONE: (765) 494-6055
150 N. University Street                   FAX: (419) 821-0540
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2067