Interesting thing on multi-host graphing

Jeff Newman jeffnewman75 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 18:48:06 CET 2006

Just to append to this, I compared the two URL's:

Works:
http://hobserv/hobbit-cgi/hobbitgraph.sh?host=hosta,hostb&service=la&graph_width=576&graph_height=120&disp=hosta&nostale&action=menu

Doesn't work:
http://hobserv/hobbit-cgi/hobbitgraph.sh?host=hosta,hostb&service=la&graph_width=576&graph_height=120&first=1&count=1&disp=hosta&action=menu

There are a few differences, notably:

works has: &nostale (doesn't work does not have this)
doesn't work has: &first=1&count=1 (works does not have this)

Simply by removing "&first=1" from the URL made it work, so I don't know if
that needs to be
there at all or not in any URL.

-Jeff