[hobbit] Graphing help with multiple physical & logical CPUS

shea_greg at emc.com shea_greg at emc.com
Mon Dec 11 13:30:19 CET 2006

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the update, the NCV line will be so much easier to configure using the wildcard.
I've tried a couple of different things for the hobbitgraph.cfg file so that I don't have to include
an entry for each CPU (see below), but I was unsuccessful.  For a 2 Physical CPU box this
isn't so bad and with hyper-threading this would give me 4 logical CPUs.  Now it starts to
get a little messy.  I was hoping there was a way to either use wildcards or a regex in the
DEF and LINE2 lines.  Sun's T2000 will have a 32 logical CPUs (if I read that right).

So, that's my true dilemna, I guess I was to vague before.

Thanks
-Grs-
Gregory R Shea
EMC Corporation