[hobbit] CPU Utilization Not Correct or Averaging

Rich Smrcina rsmrcina at wi.rr.com
Fri Dec 8 18:30:32 CET 2006

If the other tools are using their own functions to get the utilization,
it could show much different values than the operating system provided
features that Hobbit typically uses.  The sampling interval will also
make a big difference.  It's best to compare apples to apples (as much
as you can).

--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.
rich.smrcina at vmassist.com

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2007 - Green Bay, WI - May 18-22, 2007