problems with multiple hobbit servers

Kevin khanrahan at charter.net
Sat Dec 2 23:31:14 CET 2006

I am having a problem monitoring ports and procs on multiple hobbit
servers.  I have a main server (server A) watching 2 dozen hosts. I
setup a 2nd server
(server B) to watch server A. I want each of them to report on
themselves as well as the other server. I ser hobbitclient.cfg to look
like this :

BBDISP="0.0.0.0"                                # IP address of the
Hobbit server
BBDISPLAYS="10.164.138.30|10.164.53.55"         # IP of multiple Hobbit
servers.

They both report ALMOST everything to the other. I set up certain procs
to be watched on server B on the localclients.cfg:

        PROC    sshd 1 5
        PORT "LOCAL=%([.:]22)$" state=LISTEN min=1 max=5 color=red
TRACK=SSH "TEXT=SSH"

They all show up on both servers but I setup the same things on server A
in the same places, and it shows up in NEITHER!

What am I doing wrong?

Kevin