[hobbit] SMTP and FTP Services Red

Geoff Hallford geoff at hallford.ca
Sat Dec 2 02:54:44 CET 2006

Yeah, I want the updates to occur as fast as possible. If I allow a 30
timeout for each service, it could potentially slowdown every test.

I have created custom services (smtp-slow) in bb-services that do not expect
a '220' response and this has solved the issue. It gives a green if a
connection is made and not if a '220' is given.

This is good enough for me.

Thanks everyone for you suggestions though.

--
'If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.'
--Sam Jackson from Pulp Fiction