[hobbit] "ports" RRD graph not showing up

Gary B. gmbfly98 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 18:43:41 CEST 2006

> If you are trying to restrict the test to a specific host, why don't you
> put the PROC command under its own HOST=whatever section?

It takes up one less line in the config file ;-)
The main reason is, all the other HOST= tags I've used worked fine, so
I don't have to create a separate HOST= section for only one or two
tests that are specific to that one host, and I can use the regex
HOST= section for all of the machines at once.

I don't think the inclusion of the HOST= tag is the problem anyway.
But, if all else fails, I'll try it on its own, just for grins.