[hobbit] CPU graphs from Windows clients shown as load average not percent utilization

Scheblein, Adam adam.scheblein at marquette.edu
Thu Aug 31 16:07:41 CEST 2006

I had the same desire for my UNIX clients as well so here is the fix that I
found as well as the problems it caused...

Edit hobbitserver.cfg (in server/etc/) and go down to the TEST2RRD section
and change cpu=la to be cpu=vmstat

Now in your cpu column you will get the cpu% graph that you see in the
trends column...

Caveat: The load and time offset graphs stop graphing...  (but alerts will
still be sent out based on load NOT cpu% even with the graphs not working).
I don't know why (maybe Henrik or another guru will be able to give us a
clue on that one)

Adam