[bbwin-users] CPU graphs in hobbit (not)

Galen Johnson gjohnson at trantor.org
Tue Aug 29 21:56:31 CEST 2006

Etienne Grignon wrote:

> Hello,
>
> 2006/8/29, Galen Johnson <gjohnson at trantor.org>:
>
>> Has anyone else run into any issues with the output from BBWin that is
>> being fed to Hobbit not graphing?  I installed BBWin .80 onto a Win2K3
>> box today and the cpu graphing on hobbit isn't working...I'm not where I
>> can send any output but if needed I can try to give more feedback
>> tomorrow...
>>
>> =G=
>>

> What hobbit version  are you using ?
>
> BBWin cpu report has the same format than the bbnt client so graphs
> should not be broken with BBWin. Could you post your cpu report ?
>
> Do you have any image graph or is the image present with "nan" values ?
>
> Did you check your hobbit log for rrd errors ?
>
> Regards,

Actually, sometime during the night it started graphing...so it looks
like I spoke too soon.   It would be kind of nice if the graph showed
all processors and the totals as a combined or separate graph (the
average on the front page but when you click to drill in the next page
look something like a disk graph) but I think that would fall more onto
the Hobbit side...

=G=