[hobbit] building bbproxy

mario andre rower.master at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 20:21:47 CEST 2006

hi,

I've commented the hobbitd on hobbitlaunch.cfg and the bbproxy starts to
work, but I need some help with fine tunning in the size of packets
the bbproxy sends to server, ??it's possible?
When I started bbproxy the machine starts using a lot of
bandwith sending info to the server?
Is this right?

Thanks in advance,

Mario.