[hobbit] Remedy Ticketing

T.J. Yang tj_yang at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 25 15:00:24 CEST 2006

Hi, Matthew

I used to be able to open remedy ticket when alert (conn) occurs on a bb
test server.
Your enhancement is very useful to allow one open remedy ticket from hobbit
web page.

Would you like to contribute your work on hobbit wiki docs ?

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/System_Monitoring_with_Hobbit/Administration_Guide#Hobbit_and_Rememdy_Ticket_System

T.J. Yang