[hobbit] Informal survey about commercial support for Hobbit

Bob Gordon rgordonjr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 21:20:40 CEST 2006

I have to agree with Tom Kauffman on this one.    There have been many times
where management has asked me about the support for this and have turned
interesting colors when I tell them thats its only supported via the mailing
list..

Now..  Thats not to say that they will jump on a reasonably priced
commercial support package that comes available (they're kinda funny on that
sometimes), but at least they won't turn interesting colors anymore.. ;)

Where's the Amazon wish list posted anyways?

--
--==[ Bob Gordon ]==--