[hobbit] New version of beastat.pl netapp.pl and dbcheck.pl

Tom Georgoulias tomg at mcclatchyinteractive.com
Thu Aug 24 15:11:57 CEST 2006

Francesco Duranti wrote:
> Those are just released on sourceforge at
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/hobbit-perl-cl/

> Netapp.pl v1.05

This is a great script!  I've been using a modified version of
filerstats2bb for sometime, and I'm in the process of switching to
netapp.pl instead.  THe ability to track NFS ops is worth the upgrade
alone, even though I haven't been able to get that to work just yet?

I was going to try and get the snapshot column to display graphs, so if
I get that working I'll pass it along.

Is there an easy way to disable some of the tests, such as quotas and cifs?

Tom