[hobbit] Not seeing custom footer scripts in 4.2.0 -- What'd I do wrong?

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Wed Aug 23 23:07:56 CEST 2006

On Wed, Aug 23, 2006 at 02:22:56PM -0400, Kauffman, Tom wrote:
> I just get the horizontal rule followed by the 'hobbit 4.2.0' logo in
> the lower right corner.

I want to be sure I understand what you're doing: You have a custom,
page-specific footer file, e.g. for the "foo" page you have a
"foo_footer" file in the ~hobbit/server/web/ directory ? Seems to work
OK here, so you'll have to explain a bit more what it is you're doing.

> For grins, I symlinked bb_footer to
> bulletin_footer -- and now I get *two* horizontal rules, with two logos.

Well, you should! bulletin_footer goes before the normal footer file,
but both are included - so if they contain the same HTML then you will
get a double set of elements (and probably it won't validate as proper
HTML, but browsers are remarkably tolerant of that).