[hobbit] Hobbit dependencies on Solaris 10.

Loris Serena loris.serena at bt.com
Tue Aug 22 12:55:13 CEST 2006

Cheers Henrik,

I believe the Core installation might be the "issue" here allright.

Still, I do have those two libraries in place

[minivip]/$ ls -l /usr/include/stdlib.h
-rw-r--r--   1 root     bin         9296 Jan 21  2005 /usr/include/stdlib.h
[minivip]/$ ls -l /usr/include/iso/stdlib_iso.h
-rw-r--r--   1 root     bin         5383 Jan 21  2005
/usr/include/iso/stdlib_iso.h
[minivip]/$

How do I go from here?
Or, how do I check what directory gcc parses and/or how do I tell gcc to
also use /usr/include ?

Thanks again

Loris