[hobbit] Question about freed servers

Brodie, Kent brodie at mcw.edu
Mon Aug 21 16:29:26 CEST 2006

Delete the entry for bb-hosts.   I do not believe this will get rid of
any *DATA*, for that you must explicitly do the "bb drop" command for
each host, if you want to remove the data.

If you want those hosts to still show up in hobbit, you will have to
leave them defined, but then I'd recommend permanently "disabling" all
of the tests, permanently.