[hobbit] Question on cpu test under solaris 6->10

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Sat Aug 19 11:06:23 CEST 2006

On Fri, Aug 18, 2006 at 02:38:53PM +0200, thomas.seglard.enata at cnp.fr wrote:

> I'm currently migrating to hobbit 4.2. All is going ok but I notice
> something strange under solaris (6->10)! Under the cpu column, I didn't
> get any output, only load graph.

It's a bug in the hobbitclient-sunos script.

There's a patch available on http://www.hswn.dk/hobbitsw/patches/ now.

> What does "System clock is 0 seconds off" mean ?

It means the client's system clock is in sync with the clock on the
server. It's a rough measure of how well your hosts are synchronized
against a common time-source. You can use the CLOCK setting in
hobbit-clients.cfg to warn you if a host clock drifts too far from
the norm.