[hobbit] RPM build errors?

Mike Arnold mike at razorsedge.org
Wed Aug 16 16:02:09 CEST 2006

Stewart_Larsen at doh.state.fl.us wrote:
> When I do "./build/makerpm 4.2.0", I get the following errors
>
> RPM build errors:
>     File not found: /tmp/hobbit-root/usr/lib/hobbit/server/download
>     File listed twice: /usr/lib/hobbit/client/bin/clientupdate
>     File listed twice: /usr/lib/hobbit/client/bin/logfetch
>     File listed twice: /usr/lib/hobbit/client/ext
>
> I get the same error trying to rebuild the srpm as well "rpmbuild
> --rebuild hobbit-4.2.0-1.src.rpm".  What am I doing wrong?

You are not using the prebuild RPMs. ;-)
http://rpm.razorsedge.org/

--
-m

... so long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those
who wish to tyrranize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent,
and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious
and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men.
                -- Voltarine de Cleyre