[hobbit] Solaris Client Script and lofs File Systems

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Tue Aug 15 07:45:27 CEST 2006

On Tue, Aug 15, 2006 at 11:54:57AM +1200, Andy France wrote:

> Which leads me to the following suggestion:  as each /home/user entry shows
> in the mount table, but is actually the exact same information as the
> /export/home file system, the hobbitclient-sunos.sh script should add ^lofs
> to the list of file system types to exclude.

Yep, done.

> I apologise if this is a bit disjointed - it's quite not as "summery" down
> here in the southern hemisphere as it is up there, and my head is all
> stuffy from a cold.

Well, seems like the summer is taking a break up here also. Temps are in
the 60's (16-20 deg. Celsius), and all of the rain we were missing in
July has come down on us in just 48 hours. Plus what we usually get
during all of August.

Doesn't help with your cold, but at least you now know that weather is
almost just as miserable for me :-) But it does make it a bit easier to