[hobbit] Duplicate tests listed in Info column

Francesco Duranti fduranti at q8.it
Mon Aug 14 23:19:03 CEST 2006

Works really good ...

Also the hobbitfetch patch is working well...

I'm having a little problem with the enable-disable page
Called inside the info page i get a web page
http://itromlx10/hobbit-seccgi/(null)

And the error
Not Found
The requested URL /hobbit-seccgi/(null) was not found on this server.

--------

Apache/2.0.55 (Red Hat) Server at itromlx10 Port 80

If called from a page to disable multiple time i get and internal server
error