[hobbit] Host Notes

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Mon Aug 14 22:21:28 CEST 2006

On Mon, Aug 14, 2006 at 12:59:10PM -0700, Charles Jones wrote:
> Darn, it seems to be gone from the latest snapshot...I want it :-) Did you
> abandon or is it just on the backburner now?

Not abandoned, just postponed until the 4.2 release was out.

This week looks busy, but I'll probably do some work on it next week.
I expect it to be in 4.2.1, which will probably happen in a months
time or so as a wrap-up for any bugs that pop up with the 4.2.0 release.
Adding a couple of harmless goodies helps to get you all to upgrade :-)